Secrets of a Blue Eyed Vixen

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

TMI Tuesday 1-9-07



1. Which is more appealing and why - a life of leisure or a life of accomplishment? Well....both. For me, how about accomplishing something and THEN living a life of leisure *enjoying* your accomplishment! ;)

2. How many people have you kissed, not counting family? Oh god, really?! Um....ballpark of 35? If we are talking quick peck on lips though then double that number, at least. (I tried to put a lot of thought into this and figure out a 'real' answer and it was hurting my brain so I guessed, lol)

3. How many times have you ever been in love? Not including my children, four times.

4. When you're unhappy in a relationship, do you treat the other person badly? [Examples we've tried: causing jealousy, picking fights, withholding sex, getting real quiet.] NO! I didn't. I don't. Now, with AH I did withdraw into myself but that was caused by insane, extended unhappiness and being so fearful of walking on egg shells at all times. When I'm unhappy I am notorious for withdrawing. But nothing else comes about.

5. Regardless of what's right for you now, would you say you have a good idea of the kind of person you'd like to end up with? Can you, will you tell us? Yes, lol. I want to be treated like a Princess. Have doors opened for me, my hand held, someone who's affectionate and likes to cuddle and let me rest my head on their chest as I fall asleep at night. Who let's me have my independence but at the same time wants to take care of me. Someone who takes care of themselves, cares about their appearances, has good taste and dresses nicely. Successful, open minded, kind and caring and outgoing are nice attributes as well. (And hey! I'm with that person. :)

6. If you're dating someone, is it okay to flirt with other people? Absolutely. It's part of my nature, I'm a flirtatious person. I do make sure the person I'm with *knows* I'm 110% INTO them, regardless of any flirting going on.

Bonus (as in optional) : Describe your personality with three adjectives that describe you well. [For the folks with "technical" degrees adjectives are modifiers, like "musical", "adventurous", or "carnal".] Confident, compassionate, flirtatious (*gasp!*....lol)


I'd love for you to play along....love reading everyone else's answers!!! Come on....you know you want to...... ;)


Posted by Vixen :: 4:00 PM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------