Secrets of a Blue Eyed Vixen

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen signs we're over Christmas break (that was extended three more days......)

1. It's been almost two and a half weeks. *DING* Time to get back to our regularly scheduled lives. (lol)

2. I'm all about a routine. A schedule.

3. I think we're all getting on each other's nerves from so much 'family time'. *snort*

4. Listening to my children scream and yell at each other has gotten somewhat, well, ANNOYING. And old. And annoying. (Oh wait, I said that already, huh)

5. LP plays school with her 'pretend' class from sun up to sun down. And her poor class needs a break. LMAO

6. The tremendous amount of snow is now melting and turning to slush and the dreaded.....mud. I understand a child's desire to play in mud. I have pictures of LM literally MUD BOGGING in the stuff. But I can only take so much of it. You know???

7. I miss some of my one on one time with LM.

8. Because so much of the break we were snowed in, we are all still recovering from cabin fever.

9. I think that has aided in everyone being over each other (lol).

10. We've officially played with every art project we have. And painted everything there is to paint.

11. The new Critters game the kiddos got for Xmas, has been played with so many times half the pieces are missing.

12. Christmas break= no regular TV programs. Come on shows!

13. Have I mentioned my children are at each other's throats????? (in their defense and to give them some credit, they actually do get along fairly well, it's only been some moments where they have just spent just too dang much time together that they get on each other's nerves.)

Posted by Vixen :: 10:05 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------