Secrets of a Blue Eyed Vixen

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen of my most predominant memories from 2006 (in honor of the year coming to an end :)

1. Our road trip to San Antonio to spend spring break with one of my beloved friend's and her family. I met other online mommy's. Our six children played fantastically together. Friend and I spent some wonderful time drinking beer, chatting and laughing together. (AH and I fought....big surprise)

2. Meeting eighteen year old hottie....:::swoon:::...

3.
AH and I fought/argued continuously and made repeated arrangements to separate.....all of them ending in us remaining together and me wondering how in the hell I could continue to be so insanely unhappy....but saw no way out....

4. Met some *wonderful* online friends. One of them was MOMD. :)

5. My sister and her kiddos came to visit. We did fun things like Six Flags, shopping, sitting around watching our kids play (and actually get along....gasp! LOL) gabbing, PARTYING downtown. It was a KICK ASS time. I hate that I only see her kiddos once a year. They change so much. I hate even more that I only see her once a year. That just MUST change.....

6. Took our last 'family' vacation.....enjoyed an insanely good, stress-free time at Lake McConaughay. This memory will stick with me for a long, long time..... It's just sad that we could get along as well as we did there, but in the reality of our lives *poof* Just. couldn't. I'm happy the children have that memory as well though. It was a fun trip.

7. Came to the conclusion I just. couldn't. do. it. anymore. AH moved out.

8. AH made some severely poor choices that resulted in my life turning upside down and into my own personal hell. My children and I were put in a position that to think back on now....feels 'surreal'...as in I can't believe it happened to ME. I can't believe AH did the things he did. That things that happened, actually DID. My life, everything I knew....blew up. Became all sorts of chaotic and insane and....I hit a personal low.

9. MOMD moved out here to be with me. To help me feel safe and regain some normalcy for my children and I.

10. I was forced to abandon my blog. The main 'thing' that made me feel BETTER. Made me...left me, feeling OKAY. Discovered quite a few people I had considered 'friends', were actually not so much. Suck, suck, sucky. BUT at the same time realized what great REAL friends I really do have.

11. Went to a KICK ASS Halloween party with a hot Dr ;), me as a Candy Stripper (uh, Striper, lol)....not the exact one I *wanted* to...but still, we had an incredible time. I love to dance. We had SO much fun that night.

12. Became a divorced (almost) woman, the separation agreement is in the final stages. With two kids. Holy cow, I never thought I'd say THAT. But the relief I feel that it's almost to an end is.....insane. (there are a bunch of other emotions accompanied by it....but mostly relief)

13. Fell in love. Became HAPPY. Finally..........fucking finally! :)

Posted by Vixen :: 9:02 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------