Secrets of a Blue Eyed Vixen

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Thireen


Thirteen things I would get my blogging pals for Christmas

1. Katherine- a fucking nanny. She asked Santa for one and damn it, I think she deserves one! Oh. And good health. Good GOD....HEALTHINESS.

2. Amy- the Kate Spade bag she is pining after. And in it a plane ticket out here for Christmas.

3. Composer- a freaking camera that doesn't break after having *just replaced* it.... Oh. And a good lay. I'm sure that's on his list to Santa. Just sayin'.....

4. Tink- a house....a perfect house, in a perfect neighborhood, for the perfect price.

5. Suri- Love. Closure. To be with her sister.

6. Breezy- a new blog. Beta and blond proof ;) And happiness with the man I think she wants to be with.

7. Professor- the perfect teaching job that isn't located in Themiddleoffuckingnowhere, Montana. Maybe closer to her hometown? And a man damn it!

8. Bronxbt- I know what I would give him. I can't say here. It's not dirty (just cuz it's me, doesn't mean it is!), just a secret. ;)

9. Sarah- a man. a ticket to Vegas....to meet ME so we could hook up (hey! Get your mind out of the gutter!), let loose and just get our freak on.....we both agree that getting our personalities together would result in a serious kick ass time....you know that saying "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"....I feel fairly safe to say it would come in handy ;)

10. Tequila Girl- twisted Shmirnoff Vodka? LOL! I'm not sure what else she needs, she has a smoking bod, HNT pics TDF, shares my love for VS.....

11. Stealthbombshell- I think she needs money....I may be wrong. For like electricity or something. (lol)

12. Flatman- hmmm.....a membership to a gym where they don't allow stinky women who wear too much perfume to work out. PIMP!

13. Mike- I don't know....he has his doggy....he got to see his son....he has me. What else could he possibly want?! *snort!* (j/k) How about something pretty with lots of lace and crinoline! I know! A REAL 4WD vehicle!!! IDK. He's MOMD, he can have whatever his heart desires. :)

Posted by Vixen :: 9:20 AM :: 17 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------