Secrets of a Blue Eyed Vixen

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

TMI Tuesday



1. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)? Easy. The super pretty sapphire ring MOMD gave me.... [happy sigh]

2. Where was the first place you ever passionately kissed? ???? I have had to really think on this....there are numerous occasions that come to mind, but I'm not sure they 'really' qualify. I'm going to go with the bottom of a popular run at a ski resort. It was after midnight, pitch black, we had hiked up the mountain. It was super cold, the snow making machine was running and you could see all the lights below....very romantic and pretty. And passionate, lol.

3. Where was the first place you ever had sex? AH's bedroom in his parent's basement.

4. Have you ever had sex in your parent's home? The house she lives in now??? Hmmm....:::thinking:::....I don't think so. I'm going to say no.

5. Have you ever met anyone in person that you met via your blog? *Snort!* This is an understatment of the year. Yes. I have met.....8 people. Most specificlly MOMD. :) Have you ever kissed anyone you met via your blog? Yes. Several 'anyone's..... Have you ever done more? Ummm.....yeah...... (lmao!)


The bonus was to add your own TMI....I'm feeling highly uncreative and unwilling to divulge more. So no bonus this week. Hey, I love when you guys play along! (....and Bronxbt, no pressure, lol!)




Posted by Vixen :: 8:36 AM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------