Secrets of a Blue Eyed Vixen

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I know I said I don't make resolutions, but....



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Not strip for free anymore.



Get your resolution here.

Damn straight!



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Go streaking more often.



Get your resolution here.

Well....that kind of conflicts with my FIRST resolution! No!?!?!?




In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Smoke canadian weed.



Get your resolution here.

*snort!* I think I may have a good hook up for this one. ;)



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Start wearing panties again.



Get your resolution here.

If I remember correctly, these don't ever last past the first week. Right? This might be a tough one for me.......(lmao)



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Procrastinate more.



Get your resolution here.

I think I'm well on my way to succeeding at this one. At least one of my resolutions will work out. *whew*

So LP didn't go back to school today after all.... Too bad no one in this house watches the news. Apparently they informed everyone on the morning news. That due to the sidewalks still being snowed in from the two snow storms, they decided to give the children another day off. Uh huh. So. You're telling me that at no point during the last two weeks that school was off that those sidewalks couldn't have been cleared??? I'm willing to bet that if they had notified the parents yesterday that their children would be staying home yet another day, most of us would have rallied together to be shoveling those walks OURSELVES. *snort!*


Oh well.

Got some rather interesting news last night. About AH moving. Like this Sunday. Yet no one bothered to inform ME of this. I'm not sure exactly how he plans to do Tues/Thurs dinners and every other weekends in Arizona!!!!

IDK. I'll keep you all updated. Meanwhile I'll continue to try to recover from the confusion and shock. I mean I knew he was moving. In the future. Some time. At some point. But not like THIS WEEKEND. [scratching head]

Happy Hump Day ;)

Posted by Vixen :: 10:04 AM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------